Online campus advertising
SOURCE welcomes news items and story ideas from and about Colorado State University students, faculty and staff. Only items submitted by registered student organizations, university departments or offices, or other CSU-affiliated organizations will be considered for posting to SOURCE. Approved items will be placed into the appropriate category by the editor.
Categories are listed below with examples of content.
- Latest Headlines (news and stories about teaching and learning, research, outreach, and breaking university news)
- Campus Announcements (announcements including HR and benefits information, parking, and construction)
- Ram Family (news and stories about students, faculty, staff, and alumni)
- Events (events pulled from the University Events Calendar)
Editing policy: Submissions may be edited for length or content. Not all submissions will be selected for inclusion on SOURCE.
SOURCE Sidebar and Footer Advertising
- Departments and registered student organizations may purchase space on SOURCE. Depending on placement, ads receive between 6,000 and 21,000 views per week.
- Ad creative: 300×220 pixels, jpg or png file. Art may be produced by Creative Services or the client. All art must link to a web address.
- Run time: SOURCE ads are purchased and posted on a weekly schedule. Ads run Monday morning through Sunday evening.
- Reservations: Reserve space at least a week in advance; ad space fills quickly.
- Rates: $75, $100, or $250 per week, depending on placement. More expensive ads receive higher views.
- Contact Lindsay Connors, Creative Services, Lindsay.Connors@colostate.edu, or visit CSUAdvertising.colostate.edu
- Departments and units are encouraged to create their own social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, LinkedIn, etc. to promote events and announcements to the campus community
CSU’s social media policy and best practices can be found online at www.socialmedia.colostate.edu