CSU Extension Offices
Extension sends a weekly mailing to 54 Extension County offices every Friday. This weekly mail is open to other University departments or units, pending approval from Extension. Below are the standards for post cards that can be inserted in plastic table tents that each county has for any University or County promotion.
- Size: 4”x6”
- Paper: standard weight paper
- Quantity: 54*
- Approval: submit artwork for graphic standards approval to the Division of External Relations. Submit artwork for Extension Friday Mail approval to Joanne.Littlefield@colostate.edu. Joanne will approve via email and copy the University Resource Center.
- Run time: varies
- Submission and Contact: submit table tents to the University Resource Center, 4061 Campus Delivery, 491-6198, by 4 p.m. Wednesday afternoon for Friday mailing to Extension county offices.
*Quantity and availability subject to change. Any other items that a department wishes to include, that is not a table tent, must still be approved by Joanne Littlefield, prior to submitting to the University Resource Center.
Campus Dining Halls
- Size: 4 ¼” X 5 ½”
- Paper: must be printed on recyclable quarter sheet card stock paper. Do not print on Astrobright or neon paper as it cannot be recycled.
- Can be double-sided
- Quantity: 623 total (numbers subject to change)
- Allison Hall – 60 cards; 491-0714
- Braiden Hall – 90 cards; 491-7998
- Corbett Hall – 122 cards; 491-5972
- Durrell Center – 120 cards; 491-7270
- Parmelee Hall – 66 cards; 491-5972
- Ram’s Horn – 120 cards; 491-3215
- Sports Grill – 45 cards; 491-3215
- Guidelines: each group will be limited to two table cards per week. Be sure to include the sponsoring organization’s name somewhere on the card. All advertising should avoid the use of obscene language and may not promote illegal behavior including the underage use of alcohol or illegal drug use.
- Approval: obtain a permit at the Residence Life Office in 111 Palmer Center. Bring your proof with you for approval.
- Run time: table cards run for one week and will be removed for recycling every Sunday after dinner.
- Submission: take your permit to the Dining Services Manager at each dining center. You must put cards into the caddies yourself. Distribution early in the week is recommended. Please do not distribute cards between 11:30 a.m. and noon.
- Contact: Marianne Wieghaus, (970) 491-3760, Marianne.Wieghaus@colostate.edu
Lory Student Center Food Court
- Size: 4.25”x5.5”
- Paper: Card stock
- Single-sided only, 130 cards maximum
- Run time: one week ($10) or consecutive two weeks ($15.00)
- Deliver COLAB approved, printed Table tent ads to the Colab office in the LSC (LSC Marketing room 276B in the Lory Student Center.) BY 4 P.M. the Wednesday prior to your reservation start date
- Link to our new website
- Table tents are usually reserved a month in advance, so please plan accordingly. For more information about LSC Ad Policy, Ad Specifications, and to view the reservation calendar visit: http://lsc.colostate.edu/services/colab/advertise-lsc/print-media/table-tents/